"We deliver high quality service and build long term relationships with association leadership and residents."
Legacy Southwest Property Management is a premier provider of comprehensive community association management services and one of the fastest growing association management firms in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Our mission to deliver high quality service and build long term relationships with our association leadership and residents is always our priority.
Legacy Southwest Property Management is experienced in all aspects of homeowner association management. These responsibilities begin with the transition from developer-controlled to homeowner-controlled association and include short and long term financial planning, preventative maintenance programs and an in-house collection process. Legacy Southwest Property Management currently manages communities in all cities encompassed by the Dallas/Fort Wort area in the North Texas region.
Legacy Southwest Property Management’s employees’ professional manner and high level of experience and training has made us one of the highest regarded companies in this region. Our staff's diversified knowledge and expertise allows our clients to receive the benefit of comprehensive full service management.
- Review and advise on the creation of Deed Restrictions, Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws from a management perspective.
- Review and advise on development plans from a maintenance and management perspective.
- Prepare an initial operating budget and advise on initial assessment fees.
- Communicate with the IRS and the State Comptroller in establishing the Association.
- Negotiate with contractors for trash removal, landscaping, pool management, water, gas, electricity, and other Association services as necessary.
- Obtain proposals for all necessary insurance including property, liability, directors and officers, fidelity, and umbrella coverages.
- Prepare welcome packages and Homeowner Association information.
Legacy Southwest Property Management property managers are accredited by following:
- Certified Manager of Community Associations
- Association Management Specialists
HOA Management Services
At Legacy Southwest Property Management, we have a strong foundation of core services that can be tailored to meet the needs of your community. Here are just a few of the services that we offer:
- Annual meeting assistance, including set up, mailing of meeting notices, and overseeing Board member elections and Committee appointments
- Meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Attending Board Meetings and Annual Meetings
- Monthly Reports and HOA financial projections packaging
- Attracting and negotiating competitive service contracts, and managing maintenance projects to completion
- Communicating openly with Board member and Homeowners and responding promptly to all inquiries
- Conducting regular property inspections and providing "real time" pictures and reports to Board Members.
- Review all contracts associated with the HOA and ensure that the cost and operations are appropriate.
- Enforcement of CC&R's, Bylaws, & ARC guidelines
- HOA/Association business and records documentation
- Document repair history for future reference
- Provide 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year by a trained property management professional on staff
- Tax preparation and other required State reports
- Management of on-site staff and General Managers
- Coordinate Reserve Studies (every 5 years in accordance with local laws)
- Completing and Processing Resale Disclosure Documents
- Extensive accounting, billing and financial management services
- Guidance and distribution of parking policies and tags
- Pool pass registration and distribution
- Custom Website Development and Maintenance