Why Choose Legacy Southwest
At Legacy Southwest Property Management, our philosophy is simple: We believe the best professional management is found on your property, not behind a desk. Legacy Southwest managers tour your property on a weekly basis. Our presence ensures that your property is cared for properly. Legacy Southwest personnel work directly with homeowner, townhome and condominium associations to manage to your expectations.
Our management style is hands-on. We anticipate your needs, provide dedicated service to your property, and protect your property's value.At Legacy Southwest, we provide our property and community managers continuing education to keep them current on the latest trends in real estate management. Our Legacy Southwest professionals are members of the Community Associations Institute, which assists us in keeping our staff well-trained and qualified in managing your community and business. Legacy Southwest strongly upholds a code of ethics and stays current on industry bylaws and standards and practices to assist you to make the best possible decisions for your community.
HOA Management Services
At Legacy Southwest Property Management, we have a strong foundation of core services that can be tailored to meet the needs of your community. Here are just a few of the services that we offer:
- Annual meeting assistance, including set up, mailing of meeting notices, and overseeing Board member elections and Committee appointments
- Meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Attending Board Meetings and Annual Meetings
- Monthly Reports and HOA financial projections packaging
- Attracting and negotiating competitive service contracts, and managing maintenance projects to completion
- Communicating openly with Board member and Homeowners and responding promptly to all inquiries
- Conducting regular property inspections and providing "real time" pictures and reports to Board Members.
- Review all contracts associated with the HOA and ensure that the cost and operations are appropriate.
- Enforcement of CC&R's, Bylaws, & ARC guidelines
- HOA/Association business and records documentation
- Document repair history for future reference
- Provide 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year by a trained property management professional on staff
- Tax preparation and other required State reports
- Management of on-site staff and General Managers
- Coordinate Reserve Studies (every 5 years in accordance with local laws)
- Completing and Processing Resale Disclosure Documents
- Extensive accounting, billing and financial management services
- Guidance and distribution of parking policies and tags
- Pool pass registration and distribution
- Custom Website Development and Maintenance
Construction and Maintenance Services
In addition to our property management services, we are able to offer our communities a maintenance division of fully licensed and insured staff. Legacy Southwest was developed to give Board members "another option" when searching for everyday construction or maintenance resolutions. By providing this service, we are able to save thousands of dollars for communities looking to boost their bottom line. If directed by the Board, we can offer fast and efficient solutions to your everyday needs.